A - Attached or Single: Single
B - Best Friends: my family
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item: something to read
F - Favorite Color: blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears
H - Hometown: Layton
I - Indulgence(s): books & fabric
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: nope
L - Life is incomplete without: my family
M - Marriage Date: if I had one I wouldn't be single
N - Number of Siblings: 16
O - Oranges or Apples: apples
P - Phobias or Fears: being alone
Q - Quotes: Why worry
R - Reason to smile: sunshine
S - Season: Winter
T - Tag Three Friends:
U - Unknown fact about me: ??
V - Very favorite store: I like to go to all of them
W - Worst habit: being a pack rat
X - X-ray or Ultrasound:
Y - Your favorite food: Stuffed Macaromi Shells
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn
1 comment:
I'm so very impressed. I know you've taken lost of pictures lately, so keep the posts coming!!!
Post a Comment