Yesterday I went for a ride with my parents, Brenda, my sister and her boys, Canyon & Ryker. We went to Daniel's Summit and met Debbie & Glen, my sister and brother in law. It was nice to get to visit with them, as we don't get to see them very often.
If you look close you can see the eave of the building at the top of the pile.
He was very careful not to make a mess while he was frosting his cookie.
If you can't tell, he also enjoyed eating them.
3 comments:
That is crazy snow it makes me want to build a snowman
The snow was insane. I'm glad it wasn't on my front lawn....shoveling that would have sucked!!!
I'm glad we don't have any more snow. It's been nice weather here. It's been in the mid 50s. It did rain last night but as long as it's not snow I don't care.
Post a Comment