Good helpers!
I wish somebody would push me around in the wheel barrow.
What a great post to read on "Green Day". Grandpa is sure setting a good example for these boys. Getting them involved is wonderful.
They even recruited extra help this time. What did Logan think of doing it???
He thought is was fun but he wanted to push instead of ride
I'm with jen, I want someone to push me in one!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good helpers!
I wish somebody would push me around in the wheel barrow.
What a great post to read on "Green Day". Grandpa is sure setting a good example for these boys. Getting them involved is wonderful.
They even recruited extra help this time. What did Logan think of doing it???
He thought is was fun but he wanted to push instead of ride
I'm with jen, I want someone to push me in one!!!
Post a Comment