A great camera or a screen with great clarity. It feels like I am watchin' that game with ya!
We stopped by the house the other day to check out the new TV. Looked awesome. The kids were a little disappointed that it didn't work...maybe next time we're there.
Cool!!! Eric would love to get a new TV like that!!!!
I like....It's always nice to see
We just bought a new tv too! We love it! Juan loves playing his ps2 games on, it's hard to get him off...Maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy it. =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A great camera or a screen with great clarity. It feels like I am watchin' that game with ya!
We stopped by the house the other day to check out the new TV. Looked awesome. The kids were a little disappointed that it didn't work...maybe next time we're there.
Cool!!! Eric would love to get a new TV like that!!!!
I like....It's always nice to see
We just bought a new tv too! We love it! Juan loves playing his ps2 games on, it's hard to get him off...Maybe it wasn't a good idea to buy it. =)
Post a Comment