I have finally started using some of the many scraps that I have from all of my quilts. Just thought you might enjoy the beautiful creations that they are.
Someone might even know what quilt the scraps are from.
Hey Becky. Looks like your keeping up the good work! So, I going to challange you to use just fabric from your stash for the rest of the year??? Can you do it? I'm trying to do this also, seems that if I don't the kids will be getting fabric when I'm gone! LoL Take care... Jean
8 comments:
THOSE AREN'T SCRAPS!!! Those are my quilt...when are you gonna finish it!!
Apparently you need to be left home a little more often...you're getting lots of blogging done. Isn't it great!!!
B wants to know where's ours?
Scraps? They look too nice to be scraps. I wish I had half the talent you do for throughing something together and it looking so nice.
Heidi
Awesome, Becky! I wish I had half that talent and patience.
wow ur sooo talented!! some amazing scraps... looks more like quilt to me....
You really do a great job with the scraps.Some more beautiful quilts.
Hey Becky. Looks like your keeping up the good work! So, I going to challange you to use just fabric from your stash for the rest of the year??? Can you do it? I'm trying to do this also, seems that if I don't the kids will be getting fabric when I'm gone! LoL
Take care... Jean
Hey girl... where are you???
How is the Christmas sewing going? Any big plans?
Post a Comment