Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Trees

Last week was my annual trip to the Festival of Trees.
There were a lot of really pretty trees and it was fun to see all of them. Here are the trees that we got this year.
Here are a couple pictures of the big tree...


...and this is the little tree for my village.









5 comments:

Gwen said...

The pictures are cute.

Johnson Family said...

I love the tree! When we were at the festival Hailey would only run to the ones that had girly things or bright colors, so she would love the big one as well.

Anonymous said...

OM Gosh... they are awesome. I want to see more of your metropolis! haha... but really, I would.

Jean said...

Becky, hope that your Christmas was wonderful... our was great! Nothing like having a couple more grandkids to warm the soul/heart!
Melisa/Kevin blessed the little guy Wyatt today... Grace had already been blessed.
Happy New Year!

Jami said...

I love the tree with the huge village you guys had in the front room =)

Hey you should check out my blog I made a loooot of updates and there are a whole bunch of fun pictures!!!